1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I don't believe it :no: the explanation they make is unbelievable a waist of money if you asked me
X2.... i dont think it will work either

edit: I was watching power block today and they are doing a long term test on it on a 5.9L cummins on the show TRUCKS!. we'll see how this turns out

·
Registered
6 Posts
X2.... i dont think it will work either

edit: I was watching power block today and they are doing a long term test on it on a 5.9L cummins on the show TRUCKS!. we'll see how this turns out
How did it turn out? I'm trying to squeeze as much MPG as I can out of my Tahoe since it's my daily driver :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i dont know I didnt see the next weeks show :(

·
Registered
152 Posts
I too have been slightly intrigued by the Fitch Catalyst but was somewhat skeptical. Off-Road magazine recently did a write up and swore up and down it was a sure can't miss hit. Still not convinced, but here are the numbers from the magazine:

Installed on 2000 Dodge Durango 5.9L

Miles Driven Gallons Used Average MPG
Before 1116 106.63 10.46613
After 1375 109.36 12.5733

Take it for what it's worth I guess... If anyone has tried it out here I would really like have his/her take on it.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Common sense says that if this thing worked detroit would buy it up and add it to all their vehicles to boost the mpg claims. Or if you are a conspiracy theorist.....the oil companies would buy it and bury it! lol :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts