GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!
Just ordered up my new Flowmaster kit from Summit Racing (Flowmaster part #17428) . Not the best price but I like the company. My next goodie will probably be a brush guard or a bull bar. I like the Go Rhino 7000 series brush guards but forkin out 800 or more bucks is not worth it. A bull bar could be nice but so far trying to find a few pics of them installed is like pulling teeth! My only requirements arethat it is Stainless Steel and that if it is a brush guard I do not like the look of how some wrap around the contours of the headlights... Looks ugly IMHO Any ideas??? And is there anything that keeps the factory tow hooks intact? I have been looking pretty hard, but choices seem to be kinda limited (call me picky lol) The best I have found so far is the Force Automotive Assault bars. http://www.forceautomotive.com/assault-new3.htm

Any ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks! And I will get some pics up, hopefully, soon.

-Adam

·
Registered
2,805 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your feedback and I have looked at the Westins, but one of the big issues is the strength factor. It looks good and I am sure it can stand up to a shopping cart, but how about something bigger? Has anyone had the chance to test how strong the Westin Bull Bar is? (And hopefully came away with no injuries) lol

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I believe westin has one of the strongest bull bars available. Westin makes great products that not only look good but last as well.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
yea the Westins are definitely strong enough and will last a while

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot for posting guys! I will probably go for the Westin Stainless. I also got the Flowmaster on this weekend and I am impressed, sounds very good. :party: I don't think I could have lasted very long with a real truck and a quiet exhaust! Thanks again for yall's opinions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts