GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2004 siverado 2500hd 4x4 it has the stock exhaust that is 2 in 1 out on the muffler i want to add 2 flowmaster mufflers with 2 exhaust tail pipes so that it is true duels i was told that making it true duels it will lose horsepower but that i should pit the flowmaster 2 in 2 out muffler what do you think thanks

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
As long as you don't go to big with the dual exhaust pipe size you won't lose power.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
long as you leave the pipes at that same 2 inch, it should be fine.

Alex

·
Registered
114 Posts
The two in two out muffler is like a cross over pipe isn't it? Just combining two mufflers and the crossover pipe into one muffler and location? MagnaFlow.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i have a 2004 siverado 2500hd 4x4 it has the stock exhaust that is 2 in 1 out on the muffler i want to add 2 flowmaster mufflers with 2 exhaust tail pipes so that it is true duels i was told that making it true duels it will lose horsepower but that i should pit the flowmaster 2 in 2 out muffler what do you think thanks
I guess from what you said you want to run 2 Flowmaster mufflers 1 on each exhaust pipe? I wouldn't ever do that waste of money just dual your exhaust from the cat back and add a dual in/dual out which is true dual. I have a Flowmaster 40 series dual in/dual out and exhaust are catback but i also have a x pipe to help even the flow and help it scavenge better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts