GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drove through Kansas once. :) My cousin lives up there, selina, KS?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Omaha, Nebraska

But... once dated a guy from Kansas (Topeka)

Donate the art/design work for Susan G. Koman Foundation Tickled Pink Affair in Sioux City and have relatives/friends there too.

Got lost once looking for Winterset and drove thru Elkhart (don't ask - I'm blond!)

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
My drive thru Kansas

:sleep: Well, First let me say it is a beautiful state! But one of the most boring drives of my life! The route we took was so.... well there was nothing for miles and miles and , well you get the picture.

·
Registered
1 Posts
midwesterner

I am from Homewood, IL. I have a 2003 Trailblazer, 2wd, dual exhaust with 70,000 miles. Looking to increase horsepower and mpg. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
407 Posts
North west wisconsin, up nort dere eh...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Midweterners

Hello all,

From here in beautiful Bellevue, NE where is Air Force flies so low you can see the serial numbers on the plane.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Originally from the great city of Topeka, KS. At one time it was voted one of the top 10 Citys to raise a kid. What were they smoking, lol. Nah it wasnt so bad. Loved it and would move back in a heart beat. The people are nice, the weather is fair, and theres plenty of places to get lost in the country. Nothing like growing up in the midwest.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts