GM Truck Club Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Gardner Kansas

Hello from Gardner Kansas, anyone know a good place to go offroad with my 1974 K10 Suburban? Like to meet up with other local 4 wheelers from my area.

Happy New Year

Joe

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm in Wichita, Ks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
a town u never heard of...

im from a lil town in northern IL called dixon... Ronald Regan spent part of his life here but other than that, nothing special:lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey don't bag on kansas..graduated from k-state..go wild cats..hope schneider brings back some of the excitement...i lived in the big thriving metropolis of keets.. a little west of manhattan..man i miss last chance...fishin' at tuttle puddle is the best, crappie at milford lake.. lived in topeka for a while too..found me this little hot red head number from iowa now i have to live in ankeny!?!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cedar Rapids Iowa here. Home of the Flood of 2008 where the mayor falls asleep during flood meetings GO KAY HOLLERAN!!!! That Bitch needs taken out along with the rest of the City Council that doesnt do jack crap for this city.:fighting0040:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Currently stationed in Minot, ND. I like it out here and am looking for some truck shows (4x4 shows) this summer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
the only thing worse than driving thru Kansas

I have been thru Kansas on 4 roadtrips to visit my homestate of Calif. The only thing worse than driving thrubeautiful but boring hwys is Nebraskas beautiful but very boring highways! Mistm350 95 Suburban 360,000mi!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I drove to and from Hays, KS for one of my wife's friends weddings. Not to many trees in Kansas...
That I 70 from St. Louis and Kansas City is one miserable road... Very rough on body and truck. Or was a couple years ago when I went thru going to Omaha Ne.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chevy Suburban Mechanics in Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS

Hello There Folks,

Anyone from Kansas City or Overland Park area. I have 2007 Suburban and need to find Suburban owners around this areas on mechanic recommendations.

Thanks.

Raymond

·
Registered
171 Posts
From the Show Me State...Centralia, Missouri. Not born and raised though. Originally from Tomball, Texas...yehaa!

·
Registered
171 Posts
They have done quit a bit of work to I-70 in the last couple of years. Come and visit again!

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.