GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,163 Posts
Welcome to the right side:money:

I have only seen the Truxedo Plus advertized on thier site but I have the standard Truxedo Truxsport tonneau cover on my 06 Silverado and it's the shiznit! Mine was only about $260 of Ebay but I see that the Plus is around $840. It's a nice looking setup but what I like about mine is that it rolls up to allow full use of the bed for cargo.

Also, this is me second truck with Lin-X and it's awesome!

· Registered
4,163 Posts
I had the original Truxedo on my ranger, and it was great. However, I have tools that I use almost everyday, especially in the summer and i usually just have them in a toolbox inside my bed under the tonneau. I have been upgrading the tools and I really do not want to worry about them being stolen, thats basically why I am looking to get a box and a tonneau. The loss of 20" of bed space would be regrettable, but I think it is worth it to insure my tools don't get legs and walk away on me.
You sure got that right! I use mostly Snap-on tools and if I had to carry more than what would fit under my rear seat, I would invest in a set-up like you want. Good choice:great:

· Registered
4,163 Posts
:lol:I guess it would be hard to stash power saws and such under the seat.
I have Cold air intakes on both the 2001 Suburban and 2006 Silverado/Duramax diesel and have had warranty work with no probs. I will be installing a cat-back exhaust which will not void my warranty. I have been told before to contact the service manager at your local deal to find out for sure when in doubt. You might consider a Hypertech programmer as well.:money:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.