GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to sell the factory steps that came on my 2011 Z71 crew cab silverado, the truck had 3000 miles on it when I took them off so they are same as new. I haven't priced having them shipped, I live in central WV if anyone close is interested.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Any pictures of the steps?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try to put up pics of the steps on Friday or Sat. They are the factory oval ones, between $500 and $600 from dealer, want $250 in pocket and then buyer just pays the shipping, not sure what shipping would be tho, but I don't think a person could beat $250

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would take $200 in pocket, can be picked up/ could meet if not too far, or you pay shipping... Steps are in great shape.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as of right now the steps are sold, a very patient guy in kansas is just waiting on me to get him the shipping info. If anything falls through I will post an update.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These steps are back for sale. My sale fail through because of shipping cost. I am just trying to end up with $200 after shipping is covered. Even with shipping the price is well below new. They were on truck for 3000 miles. I now have them packaged and ready to go. With a mailing address I will be able to provide a shipping price for you. Thanks for the interest, would love to free up the space in my garage...
Travis

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello. I just sent you a PM.

Audible

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anyone there???????????????????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts