GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Removed Tuesday 2/27: My used 2006 GM Escalade Platinum Edition Instrument Cluster with 19,xxx miles on it - it has the new 2006 Orange LED gear indicators.

I believe it is compatible with the following GAS 2003 – 2006 GM vehicles:
· Chevy Silverado C/K Truck 1500, 2500, 3500
· Avalanche 1500 & 2500
· Suburban 1500 & 2500
· Tahoe
· GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, 3500
· Yukon, Yukon XL (Denali)
· Cadillac Escalade, EXT, & ESV

NOTE:
Your vehicles mileage does not transfer over to the new cluster automatically. When you install the cluster, the cluster will display my miles 19, xxx. I can provide you with a mileage sticker to document the change, or you can have the cluster programmed with your vehicles true mileage your choice

Please check with your dealer to be sure that it will work with your GM vehicle

- I can take paypal {will need to add 3% to cover paypal fees} or cash if picking up locally in Millington, TN $231.75 shipped in the US48

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is it all working perfectly? Any scratches or blemishes? Does it come with any screws or do i re-use my own? Does it work with the steering wheel controls? Why did you take it off?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Works and looks great - you re-use your 4 screws - Yes it works with the steering wheel controls - purchased and had programmed a 2006 Silverado SS instrument cluster.

Is it all working perfectly? Any scratches or blemishes? Does it come with any screws or do i re-use my own? Does it work with the steering wheel controls? Why did you take it off?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts