GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this game involves a digital camera and you getting off your steno chair for a minute. Take a picture of your engine bay (cover up obvious badging)
and we post back on what motor it is (GM only please) Keep pictures sizes in web site rules.
We may get stumped along the way...good for some ha ha's.

Me first...Guess my mess?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to drag race in my 20's (84 Chev half ton) I used a Street dominator spread bore with a 3" riser 750 holly on top. I used to love the hollow sound it would make (big cam) I'd love to hear that Buick Howel.
BTW I turned 13.2's in a stock half ton 350 small block. Ya baby

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ok since you didn't cover up valve cover (Buick logo) I'll go with a naturally aspirated 455 Buick big block. (because of the forward distributor)
yeah, I noticed after I posted it
it's a 1968 430 buick, bored out .030 lots of go fast goodies. car goes for paint the week of feb 26th

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick its gone...somebody stole it out from under you... Smarty pants LOL
that looks like the hole in your burb that the big block left.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes failing to post here will lead to further discipline, leading up to and including termination...damn, I'm not a manager but I've always wanted to use that line.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Yes failing to post here will lead to further discipline, leading up to and including termination...damn, I'm not a manager but I've always wanted to use that line.
I think you have management in your blood! You had me convinced. I was about to go out, and take a pic of the snow blower just so I'd have a post.:tongue:
(I might still do that)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts