GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The project to clean up my garage has started! Who hoo!

Now, remember everyone. I hurt my arm and couldn't lift anything for 2 weeks and even thought it's been 6 weeks since I had surgery my arm is still wrapped. (I'm making excuses if you can't tell) After we moved in all the junk and trash just went into the garage.

This photo shows "ground zero" where it looks like a tornado ripped through the garage.

I'll try to take some more pictures later today as I keep cleaning up and getting stuff organized.

G

·
0 Posts
Looks like you've got your work cut out, but also looks like it has a lot of potential. Good luck, don't over do it!

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Not that bad, hell my garage looks worse than that when it's clean.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:)

Today was another one of their days that sucked up all of my time devoted to working on projects. I lost about 3 hours or more to stupid things popping up durning the day.

Anyhow, it's much cleaner now. I have only 2 pieces of garage organizations stuff put up. A tool rack and a shelving system.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the other view. These are both in the photo gallery.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My camera broke (someone who is not me dropped it) so I will have to wait to take the mid-point picture.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Garage organization is kind of like the "holy grail" something that everybody seems to be searching for but nobody ever really finds ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts