GM Truck Club Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Glad you're still here, and yes, take care of the ticker.

If my math is correct (it probably isn't, then that's about $0.93. I'm also guessing that's not in gallons though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Whats that convert to in to US dollars.
Just in USD, 77.8 cents CDN would be about 64.7 cents US. However, to equate to US gas prices, it would be about $2.95 per Gallon, again based on 0.22 US Gallons in a Litre (see my previous post).

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
1.65 per gallon here in Mass. Seen it as low as 1.53 though near Boston

·
Registered
151 Posts
gas prices

are the prices really all that low or do they just seem that way because we were paying prices more ridiculous than they are now. while i agree it is nice that prices have come back down. when they hit these numbers the first time people were saying the same things they said when it hit 1.45 a liter

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Gas Prices in Saskatoon Sk Canada

Hi All, Gas prices went up here . They are 76.9 per liter. I don't know if its only
in Saskatchewan or not. Now back to resting till I get my strength back. Will:rules:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, they are about as low as they were in 2000. My wife has her yearbook and they recorded current prices at the time and gas prices were the same they are right now. So, I would say that, yes, they are for sure low if you consider how far they came down over nearly a decade. But, I do agree, back in 2000 I believe we were all freaking out then too...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

Hi all and welcome to the new members.
Gas went up to 83.9 in Saskatoon SK Canada.

I hope to be on more after I get back on track from the heart problem . Will:lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Gss Prices in Saskatoon SK Canada

Gas is at 89.9 a liter here which is approx 12 cents higher then Melford SK.
The price of oil drops and the gas prices rises . Will:grrrrrr:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

Hi all, Sorry I haven't been on the computer lately. I am fighting fluid on the lungs and infection
on the same. I should know how it's coming in another week. I got all of that after the
stints were put in. With all the people moving in here our hospitals are all jammed up
as well as the doctors . Hopefully I will be on more often soon.
Bye the way gas is 92.9 here not good Will:lol:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Sorry to hear, but in Balgonie, east of Regina going on the #1, gas was $0.87 per litre. So much cheaper then when it was $1.40 back in summer time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

Howdy All. Gas prices here are 99.9 at present . If I go to the ranch at Hudson Bay area I
will check the prices at Melfort SK. Have a great day. Will:lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I paid $1.06 a litre here this morning in Truro, Nova Scotia.I believe that is about $4.24 a U.S.gallon.If that is incorrect,please correct it ,thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow where in Ontario are you, I am in Toronto and I paid 96.3Ltr two days ago. Today I believe it's about 97. 5. Guess I shouldn't be complaining so much I could live where you are

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
$0.99 at the first nation gas stations, $1.13 at the Esso/Shell

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

Hi All. Gas prices are at 95.9 per liter. I will be going back to the ranch and could be back
home on Monday God willing and the crick don't rise Will:lol:

21 - 40 of 61 Posts