183 Posts
its 101.9 here is fort st. john B.C

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Gas Prices in Saskatoon Sk Canada

Hi All.
I thought I was removed seeing how I couldn't get on but here I am.
The gas price here is $1.02 per liter now.
I hope every ones well and staying away from that nasty flu. I will likely have to
go back to the ranch next week. It's good to back on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

hi all, gas prices here are at 96.9 at the present time. I will be gone for appx a week. Back out to
the ranch. So if anyone try's to book on it will not be me. Will

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

Hello all. Gas prices here are at 97.9 per liter at present. With all the mile i,m doing between here and the ranch
there making good money off me. My wife left for there this am with her car, and I'm gone back there with
with my chevy van Tuesday.I love my van my wife has a spit Kia car she great dislike for.
I have been on with the gas prices every time get back to my computer but every I enter it
I get the message that I'm not logged in so I gave up. Hope this gets in alright . Will

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
99.9c a litre for normal unleaded. 119.9 for premium in the sled.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Gas prices in Saskatoon

Hi all , The gas prices are 99.9 here at the moment but don't blink it could be higher.You right on
Cableguy the oil companies are playing games with our money. Sorry I haven't been on
much . I have been spending a lot of time at the ranch east of Hudson Bay SK. A week in Saskatoon
and three at the ranch.:sign0020: Will

·
Registered
87 Posts
I left Winnipeg this morning for Brandon this morning and it was 98.9 and in Brandon its 96.9. It's funny that when crude oil prices were so high they justified all that $1.50 + pricing by that but when crude bottomed out we were told that the price of retail gasoline wasn't really linked to crude prices. It was all about what the companies felt "the market will bear". Thats called gouging where I'm from

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
warning semi- :sign0018:!!! Lucky chaps, I'm paying 2.69 here in utah. maybe i'll move to Canada, idk

·
Registered
279 Posts
Pretty cheap @ 82.9 here by Edmonton, Alberta. I work in noth Texas and it is $2.699/gal there

·
Registered
992 Posts
1.16 here in Labrador

·
Registered
183 Posts
1.012 in for st john bc

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been sitting in the .80s and .90s here for the most part. Which would be probably 3.10 to 3.30 per gallon I think. Be interesting to see what happens when the first long weekend hits. It's all a sham anyhow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
1.32 today! Oh how times have changed in a couple of years, can't wait for the teens of today to get older and see the struggle! Especially if they're truck enthusiasts....Unless, a new innovation of gas mileage savings comes into play (hope)

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's been bouncing up and down here in Winnipeg lately. 1.26 today, 1.18 a few days ago.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts