GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I have a 2000 Silverado and want to replace my gauge cluster bulbs with LED bulbs but noone can seem to tell me what the bulb numbers are. I have found sites that tell me the size I need but not which areas they light up. Any ideas where I can find this information?

·
Registered
561 Posts
some of the led sites with tell you the light pattern and i found radio shack had a good selection as well. my dash is alot older so i not sure which ones you need, sorry...mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info. I did find a site that had what I was looking for--Superbrightleds.com

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just to quench my curiosity, doesn't your owner's manual have a table of bulb/lamp replacement numbers?

·
Registered
533 Posts
it doesnt cover cluster bulbs my stupid voltage meter backlight died and i figured the same thing

·
Registered
61 Posts
LED bulbs will have different part #'s then normal bulbs anyway so even if he looked in the book it would not give him and LED bulb # which is what he was asking about!

·
Registered
333 Posts
LED bulbs will have different part #'s then normal bulbs anyway so even if he looked in the book it would not give him and LED bulb # which is what he was asking about!
I guess that makes sense to someone at GM.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Here is what I found. I know you are looking for a diagram showing what bulbs go where but I have a site HERE that you can look up the bulb numbers needed and then on this site there are different mini LED bulbs and conversion numbers so you can tell what replaces the OEM bulbs (OEM bulb #194 is replaced by T10 LED etc.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts