·
Registered
142 Posts

·
4,781 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last night I was comin home from the store and realized my speedometer wasn't working (ins't the first time) so i hit the dash, then realized NONE of the gauges were working..

Gas gauge, almost empty. Water temp, cold. No oil pressure. The alt wasn't charging. No tac and no speedometer.

The Lights work fine, The odometer is still rollin over, cruise control works, Gear selection indicator read out works fine..

Any ideas? I haven't dug too far yet, I didn't have time today (monday) but I have Tuesday off so i was gonna start snooping around.

All the fuses inside checked out, I was going to start by checking all the fuses under the hood then pull the cluster and see if something didn't just come loose on the back.

..... Just wondering if this has happened to someone else and maybe could save me some time.
My 2003 and 09' are doing exact same thing.
Last night I was comin home from the store and realized my speedometer wasn't working (ins't the first time) so i hit the dash, then realized NONE of the gauges were working..

Gas gauge, almost empty. Water temp, cold. No oil pressure. The alt wasn't charging. No tac and no speedometer.

The Lights work fine, The odometer is still rollin over, cruise control works, Gear selection indicator read out works fine..

Any ideas? I haven't dug too far yet, I didn't have time today (monday) but I have Tuesday off so i was gonna start snooping around.

All the fuses inside checked out, I was going to start by checking all the fuses under the hood then pull the cluster and see if something didn't just come loose on the back.

..... Just wondering if this has happened to someone else and maybe could save me some time.
Mine doing exact same thing. Not to mention the botched paint jobs on "all" personal and company trucks. Re-sale value on those vehicle dropped by over 50 to 60%. At the very center of all paint failure spot there is a dark brown mark that will not sand out. Chevy knows but doesn't give a rats ass. Union joke

21 - 23 of 23 Posts