GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All members (new and long-time) are encouraged to post pics of their Trucks, Vans, SUVs and Crossovers for recognition in the Ride of the Month contest!

Even if you're not interested in ROTM bragging honors, let everyone see what you've got and how your ride is different.

Take advantage of the Photo Gallery on this site as well.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
What like this...

Under the factory (Unmolested) catagory of course :neutral:

Come on folks throw your hat in the ring or I'll beat your truck because I'm the only one....

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
What like this...

Under the factory (Unmolested) catagory of course :neutral:

Come on folks throw your hat in the ring or I'll beat your truck because I'm the only one....
You gotta admit that is a pretty sweet looking truck Jamie!:great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thanks, its my blank canvas :money:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Come on Patrick post the old suburban, I like it :great:
We could win, nobodys posting pics.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Uh Oh, Tom posted....Now I'm in serious trouble..:shocked:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Like that hand made custom grille..?

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
That's lookin' pretty tight, Tom. I like it. :great:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Did anyone win yet?

·
Registered
134 Posts
How do I post a pic? I have one from my camera phone saved on my hard drive. Its not good but it shows my ride, kinda.
When you post, you might have to go to the advanced posting. You will then scroll down til you see 'manage attachments'. When you click on that, you will see a button that says 'browse'. Find your file and click on that. Then upload. Should be done!

·
Registered
134 Posts
... it's a '48 Chevy truck powered by a '68 Oldsmobile 455 / TH400 (Toronado drivetrain) in the bed!...
Guess I am out of the competition!!! Nice truck man! Any certain reason you put the motor in the bed? I am sure it would have fit up front. Or was it just to be different?

Either way, it looks great!:party:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just in case you aren't sure if you like my '99 GMC, maybe you'll prefer my other ride ... it's a '48 Chevy truck powered by a '68 Oldsmobile 455 / TH400 (Toronado drivetrain) in the bed! Here's more pic's and write-up here: Unreel Chevy truck

Jeff

Nice truck!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Guess I am out of the competition!!! Nice truck man! Any certain reason you put the motor in the bed? I am sure it would have fit up front. Or was it just to be different?

Either way, it looks great!:party:
yep, looks like I'm out too. daily drivers don't have a chance against nice trucks like that. pic of mine is in the gallery anyway

·
Registered
23 Posts
This has got to win!

:lol:Ok now, you have to remember on this thing that I build this sweet ride from the ground up. The frame is an original 1942 dodge, so is the front clip and the cab. The bed is from a 56 willy's pickup. tailgate is from a 76 Chevy, front bumper I'm told is 30's oldsmobile. Front end is S-10 discs, and the rear suspension and rearend is also S-10. And of course it is small block 350 powered! She may not look too hot, but it will do 150 mph no prob. Problem is I can never get anyone in a nice car to race me!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts