GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
discounts

this is a long term vehicle for me so I am always looking to do something, I am sure any discounts on anything would be appreciated by all.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Most companies want to see a site that is more well established. I think that will come. I wouldn't be surprised if this website doesn't have 1000 members and 10000 messages by the end of the year.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
There are quite a few actually. I'll start the ball rolling again when we hit 1000 members, we're averaging about 3 new users per day so by the end of the year we'll be near that mark.

It helps a lot that there is a good site like the Suburban club that gets a lot of traffic and also a lot of posts. The more posts that get put on the board, the better the stats look, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hiya Steve!

So how many members are you up to now?

*Edited to say... Nevermind! I just saw the main page and it says 708 members.... so I guess I am member #708!!! (Giggle'n)

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
The member list keeps rising, even if people don't seem to post many messages anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know that if you can get some more exposure then you membership level should jump. You see people with burbs all the time. I have had mine 6 years but didnt know about this site until today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts