·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
thoffman2000
You da man!! You can be my new GM representative. I have been trying to get GM Corporate to tell me if they had that sort of parts site for 2 weeks now. They keep shooting me through the grease with their emails blah blah blah and never did give me the link or even admit that there was such a place online. Thanks!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is kinda neat...

Check this online VIN decoder. It reports all your RPO codes as well:

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

Very handy!!!
From there site:

'There are 8 2004 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list. There are 20 (0.002%) with at least as many options.'

Kind of neat to know there where only 7 others identical to mine, wonder how many are still 'trucking'.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Thanks that will help alot in the future

·
Registered
1997 Chevy Cheyenne K3500, cc, lb, dly, dzl, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66
274 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
They didn't have the VIN number for my '89 in their database.
Unfortunately they didn't have my '88 Silverado in their database either. I think they might only go back 20 years or maybe just 15 & then have to move the old ones out to make room for all the new vins coming out every year.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Unfortunately, Comp Nine has closed its doors permanently. :(
That's too bad, there's another thread on here just about that, if you used to use that service share in that thread what you think about the loss to that service.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts