GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone, I was just wondering how many MA members there are on here Maybe we could do a get together or a cruise some time. Let's see who's out there.
Am in South Hadley MA

·
Registered
449 Posts
Id be up for that I'm from Amherst so not far.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Myself and @Enkeiavalanche have tried 2 years in a row to get people to gather in August at the largest All Truck show Nationals in the east in Carlisle, PA and we get nobody to show. One of the other chevy truck clubs get about 25 to show up but we just cannot get people to go. Not sure what the deal is since we know there are several members here from PA, NY, NJ ect. Another "former" member organized several nationwide meets and that also flopped. obviously why shes a "former" member unfortunately. Not trying to discourage any kind of meet but it seems the members here wont commit to it. Little far for me to drive to MA or else I would be in.;)

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Would still Love to see GTG happen.. As said above I along with a few other members go to the Carlisle Truck show in Aug and it would be GREAT to see more members there.. It is the BIGGEST All truck show in the US and well worth the drive..

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Come on out for a Great time.. ;) my truck should be in a Booth this year for Napier Outdoors and I think we will be giving away a Truck tent this year..
IMG_20140801_160205.jpeg
IMG_20140802_193421.jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts