GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the chance to install the GMC Logo over my new grille and it looks much better now. I ran into a cople problems, first they didn't send the right clips to reinstall so one call and 3 days later they were here. You have to cut the 6 mounting tabs off and all you have left is the two aligning pins. I couldn't get these stupid clips on no matter what I tried. I also had to cut into the speed scene grille to fit the aligning tabs on there straight. This might be speed scene or maybe I put it on a millimeter off who knows. :glasses:

So right now it is attached with electrical tape holding it on from the inside but you can't see it so for a couple days it will work. I went out and bought some double sided 3m tape becuase it doesn't hug the new shape of the grille and one corner sticks up a little.

But it's on there and looks great just need to adjust this weekend Pics to come soon. :great:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Wow, that looks hot!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
That really looks great. :great:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Looks very sharp!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really wanted to make a custom grille for my last truck out of a sheet of steel and cut a design and some wording in it with some neon's behind it. I still wish I had that truck to just tinker with.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Much better!:great:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts