GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Well, the forum changed formats about a week ago. I dont think you can add a sig pic any more. The new format is still going through changes.

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
Hey Kenny and @ChevyGuy U.S.A , I don't know about a pic; but if he wants to add words to his sig, he has to click the profile icon (top menu bar, to the right on my phone), then click About and sig is available.

CheyGuy, most of us put our vehicle info into the signature then you don't need to repost it when asking a question about your truck.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
This is what I get when I click on my profile icon. I dont see any about in there.
Screenshot_2019-12-03-19-23-01.png

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Ok, I found it. You have to click on you profile pic, then, alert, then your account, then sig. You can add a pic there, and ful size that pic.
Screenshot_2019-12-03-20-13-51.png

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
The your account bar, can also be accessed in the account settings tab, after clicking on your profile pic. Now that makes more sense. The admin did tell me that he uses a macbook so if your like me, your on an android phone most of the time, so things are different.

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
I guess there is more than one way to get there
Sorry, I left out a step, profile picture, My Profile, About, will take you to sig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts