GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: HERE IS THE LINK TO ORDER: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/cartplog.php (with final price with shipping included)

I think this design works better. I can have them mass produced and ship them out for a lower rate too, probably $10 for a large one and $8 for two smaller ones.

Take a look at this:

I like this design becuase 1) it's easy to read, 2) it's eye-catching, 3) it gives some depth to your vehicle, like we're a real club with some real power behind us, 4) it just looks more appealing than the flat across the window sticker.

What does everyone think? (You have to be registered/logged in to see the images!)

w/o border

w border

·
Super Moderator
3,410 Posts
I'm thinking I like the one without the border. I'm thinking I'm going to throw 2 of them on the sub, one on each of the large side rear windows in the lower back corner....classy :)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
i like it without the border. just let me know when to send $$$, where to send it, who to make out the check to.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I think they both look great! Is it actually a sticker with a white background or is it one of those that you put on then peal? If it's the second, would it be possible to get it in white?

·
Registered
148 Posts
either one in white lettering

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The good part about this is that you can take off the border if you don't want it.

This will be a Vinyl cut-out, so it will be cut on a machine and the excess white vinyl will be cut-off. Then a piece of clear application tape is put on top.

To install:
  1. Peel the backing off the vinyl lettering.
  2. Make sure your window is clean.
  3. Stick it onto your window.
  4. Run the bubbles out with a squeege-roller.
  5. Peel off the clear application tape
  6. You're rolling with the GMTC flag!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like either one but i done went and got myself confused.So the letters will be cut out and you will be sticking the white part on your window cause the black letters won`t show up on tinted windows or will the letters be white????:eyes:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For now, I think we'll have to stick with just White. If there is enough demand, we can get some in other colors, but they're not going to show up all that well becuase of contrast issues.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
count me in. :great:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Steve do you think moving this to the coffee shop might get more people to be interested? Cause so far maybe about a dozen people are in

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just wanted to float the idea to see if people liked the new design over the old linear design and it looks like everyone does. So I think I'll go ahead and start production on 100 of them and I'll put them for sale on here where you just click and use pay-pal or a credit card to buy them and I'll get them made and shipped in the next week or so.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
I'd be glad to have one on my truck! When you get all the info' let us know and where to send payment.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I just wanted to float the idea to see if people liked the new design over the old linear design and it looks like everyone does. So I think I'll go ahead and start production on 100 of them and I'll put them for sale on here where you just click and use pay-pal or a credit card to buy them and I'll get them made and shipped in the next week or so.
How about money order?

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's correct, on the outside of the window.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm going to talk with the guys at the production house tomorrow and will get one or two ready to look at and I'll put up a section on here to pay w/ paypal.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.