GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Joined to learn more about my truck and also get away from the Grand Prix scene. I just bought my truck yesterday. Basic, silver, 4.3L, 5spd, reg. cab, short bed with 15k miles. My car(sold) was getting old with 207k miles and needed something new with atv hauling capabilites. For sure wanted a manual tranny with decent gas mileage...thus the reason for my purchase. Plus I've always been a Chevy/GM fan. But anyway.... the name's Sam and I live in Huntsville, AL if there is anybody else near...

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
welcome to the site and congrats on the new purchase!!! :sign0016:

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome & Congrat's on the new truck!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. This looks like a good forum. Much better than the d.a. know-it-all punks of the last one I was a memeber of. lol

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Slow1500 Thanks. This looks like a good forum. Much better than the d.a. know-it-all punks of the last one I was a memeber of. lol
I know what you mean. I've been a member of a few of those.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I too ditched the grand prix world when I sold my modded GTP and bought a used Z71 Tahoe about 3 years ago. Best upgrade ever and I haven't looked back. :)

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Yeah I miss the gtp...miss the wonderful WHINE it made. I see it plenty since my friend has it now, so it's all good. Not sorry one bit on my purchase, though. Hell, I've already put a Magnaflow muffler on and ordering a K&N intake (at-cost) from a buddy of mine at OReilly's...haven't even had it a week. lol. Cd player should be in tomorrow. 2/4 drop will be in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts