GM Truck Club Forum banner

Good place to buy parts

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  aloxdaddy99 
#1 ·
I hope this is the right place to post this.. i was just wondering where are some good reputable places to buy 4x4 chevy parts and accessories? what are some of your favorite online sites? I just bought my first z71 and i'm looking to accessorize! thanks guys

#2 ·
if your looking for a lift kit roughcountry.com i would say is the place to go there name brand and there pretty cheap. accessories wise i like autoanything.com i get most everything on there and they are good prices also. welcome to the club brother

#3 ·
It may surprise you but amazon has an amazing selection.

#5 ·
yea i forgot to add amazon on there they have alot of stuff on there cheaper than normal sights. i have gotten some stuff on there i usually find it online and then see if they have it on amazon cheaper and most times they do

#7 ·
How was gmpartsnation's shipping and handling charges? GM partdirect sells the part cheaply, but charge a crazy high handling charge. I have never had an issue with Amazon, especially on Delco parts. As long as it says that the part is shipped by amazon then it is shipped quickly. They are great with returns also (if you have prime) I had an issue with a delco power steering pump. I finished installing the defect one at 10 pm. Noticed the problem and alerted amazon. They overnight shipped a replacement free of charge and sent me a return label for the defective one. So it did not cost me anything to ship it back. I had the new one before 1pm the next day.
I have used 4wheelparts .com a few times when buying accessories for my 95. They dropped shipped the traction bars from one location and the mounting brackets from another, both arrived at the same time. But, there were pieces missing. They overnight shipped the missing parts and gave me a $100 credit toward my next purchase. (I had spent A LOT of money with them within a two month period)

#8 ·
LMC Truck has a pretty wide selection of everything from cab corners to windows. Replacement parts aswell as custom aftermarket. Prices are usually pretty cheap.

I also like TruckAddons.com they have a pretty wide selection of Accessories. They also have a low price guarentee where if you find it cheaper on another site they'll match which is nice.

#9 ·
How was gmpartsnation's shipping and handling charges? GM partdirect sells the part cheaply, but charge a crazy high handling charge. I have never had an issue with Amazon, especially on Delco parts. As long as it says that the part is shipped by amazon then it is shipped quickly. They are great with returns also (if you have prime) I had an issue with a delco power steering pump. I finished installing the defect one at 10 pm. Noticed the problem and alerted amazon. They overnight shipped a replacement free of charge and sent me a return label for the defective one. So it did not cost me anything to ship it back. I had the new one before 1pm the next day.
I have used 4wheelparts .com a few times when buying accessories for my 95. They dropped shipped the traction bars from one location and the mounting brackets from another, both arrived at the same time. But, there were pieces missing. They overnight shipped the missing parts and gave me a $100 credit toward my next purchase. (I had spent A LOT of money with them within a two month period)
gmpartsnation charged only a few dollars for handling, I'm not sure what the post office charges these days are but it wasn't that bad.

I have bought from Amazon through the marketplace, so it really varies, but I had a bad experience which soured me from amazon.

4wheel parts sounds really good, I'll check them out next time.

#10 ·
I am lucky enough to have a 4wheel parts store not far from my house, but I have ordered things from the website with out issue. I have also used amazon a bunch to order items without issue. I tend to search around a bit before making a purchase to find the lowest possible price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.