GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of 18" Goodyear Wrangler ATS tires that were taken off a Ford F250 King Ranch before it was lifted.. they only had about 3000 miles on them and I snagged the set for about $200.

So I figure the money I saved on the tires leaves me money to buy some good chrome rims :lol:

Where is a good place to buy them for a reasonable price? The place that sold me the tires will sell me some..for a price thats a little more than I want to pay, but they will also try to sell my wheels and tires...and IF I buy wheels from them, they will mount and balance them for free...

I definitely want Chrome... polished rims suck trying to keep them looking good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking about the HELO 791 MAXX6's, 18x9 application. Do you think they'll rub ? I would give the size of the new tires... but they are sitting in my shed and I am sitting at work... and my memory fails me more often than not.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
275/65/18 are the size of the new tires... I went home on lunch and looked.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Truckaddons.com has a big selection, And Tyres1.com has a decent selection and great prices

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ok... I got 'em yesterday... and they look GOOOOOOD! Also.. no rubbing.

And of course, I have to show off my Texas Chevy... :glasses:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
lookin good! are those the Helo 18's you were lookin at? I like em

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, those are the Helo MAXX 6 (791C) Chrome rims, factory offset since it is not a lifted application.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.