GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my lift on today.
Here is a before picture from this morning....

And after pictures...

Reactions: TRPLXL2

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And some more...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Man that looks sharp!! I like those wheels alot. Fairly simple design, but they've got a great look to them. Nice job!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Darcy, I am in love!!!... no joke that is sick man... looks amazing and the color goes great too :great::great::great::great: what size lift and tires did you go with?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
That's it I'm taking the next flight out and stealing that truck. It really looks amazing though great upgrade. :great::great::great:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys! It is a 6" Tough Country Lift and 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's mounted on 20" Ultra wheels. Rides real nice, better than the stock ride!

·
Registered
279 Posts
That looks awesome! Nice choice on wheels and rims.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good Darcy.
You gonna regear for those new tires?
You know,
It is not too bad with the 3.73's esp. running a 90hp tune and all that diesel torque. I doubt it will see off road very much either, just during hunting season. If I was going to take it too the drags I might consider different gearing but it's fine for now and does not feel underpowered at all.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
truck looked good before, now it looks even better, very nice!!! where do you go to get your tires put on?
Thanks! I got the lift and tires at Les Schwab Tires.
I see there is 3 locations near you according to the store locator.

·
Registered
307 Posts
ah if i lift my truck ill have elite customs do it since i have friends there that will help me put it on free of labor costs, and i work at discount tire so that is taken care of as well :D truck looks awesome tho, as long as you didnt have Big O Tires work on your truck, your just asking for something to go wrong

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ah if i lift my truck ill have elite customs do it since i have friends there that will help me put it on free of labor costs, and i work at discount tire so that is taken care of as well :D truck looks awesome tho, as long as you didnt have Big O Tires work on your truck, your just asking for something to go wrong
It's nice to have friends in the business that could do your lift and not chrge the labor because that will save a bunch of money. I don't usually buy my tires from Schwab's because I have been a big fan of BFG's for years and usually buy them from my local America's Tires (Discount Tires-gotta love the free replacement certificates!) but I have heard great things about the Toyo M/T's so I gave them a try.:great:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks Good .. if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the lift? Ive been looking for one for my 03 HD and can't find much that doesn't cost an arm and a leg..

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I missed this post. Wow, the lift looks awesome and the Toyo's look dope.
Nice job, Darc. :great:

Can I take it for a spin around the grocery store parkin' lot? Come on? Please? I swear, I'll be right back.:oops:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I missed this post. Wow, the lift looks awesome and the Toyo's look dope.
Nice job, Darc. :great:

Can I take it for a spin around the grocery store parkin' lot? Come on? Please? I swear, I'll be right back.:oops:
Thanks Jamie! Invite me over for a few beers and I'll let you drive it:happy:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts