GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my 2006 Silverado lifted with a 2" level kit and a 3" body lift by performance accessories with the gap gap guards.

Here's a before picture

Heres an after pic :great:

heres the tires getting put on whenever my rims get in

What you think? ill post more pics later

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Looks good so far, it will look great with the wheels and tires!!:great:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea man thanks, heres the rims im getting theyre Ballistic Jester Flat Black, i think they'll go just right with my truck and tires. just sucks they're on back order theyre img-ballistic_jester_814_-_flat_black_on_.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
There sweet wheels and will look good with the red truck. What size are the wheels??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theyre 17x9 wheels with 35x1250x17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Tire clearance in the front will be close. I have a 6" suspension lift with the torson bars crank alittle, 17X9 wheels and 35" tires and I still had to trim my front bumper.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea thats what the mechanic that lifted my truck said i might have to do, im pretty sure i got to also. When the rims get in, im getting them mounted and balanced and installed on my truck for 60, then ill see how much i got to trim. How much you have to trim for your setup?

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
We had to trim the bumper lip just a little where it folds around into the wheel well. Just becareful the first time you take it off-road and turn the wheel with the suspension compressed, thats when she'll rub and tear/cut a tire. Maybe have someone guide you and look at the tire to see if its going to hit the fender or bumper.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alrite thanks and the mechanic probly gonna help me with that seeing where it would probly hit, and i plan on replacing my stock shocks with rancho ones. i found a deal on them like 165 for all four with free shipping and then 50 dolllar mail in rebate for buying 4 racho shocks

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
That looks nice. I really like the rims. If I can give you a suggestion I would try to find a way to put a red strip on the rims.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i tihkn the wheels are suppose to come with the red strip in it, but ill make sure of it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts