GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy does! I seen this truck when I was TDY down to Greenville TX last week and I knew I had to post it up!!! Click on pictures for larger view.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
hahaha wow unless that thing is diesel those are robbing so much power.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
For some reason those stupid stacks are becoming popular out here I've seen a few trucks with them lately. They arent just using them on Diesels (which would benefit from the open and free exhaust) they've been putting them on gasoline powered trucks which have to be losing so much power it's rediculous.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I love stacks and that is a disgrace to stack owners around the country... I think they should only be on diesels as well I hate it when gas trucks have them

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah not only was the truck non-diesel but it was a 2.2 liter 4 cylinder!! Sounded like complete ass I think stacks only look good on diesels billowing out large amounts of black smoke!!!:yipi:

·
Super Moderator
3,377 Posts
I like stacks on pickups, but c'mon, on a tiny little 4 banger that's dropped. Choose what ya wanna tailor for a look, dropped ricer or beefy badass. Teenagers... :gasp::lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
lol that looks so silly!!!!

IMO stacks should ONLY be on diesel trucks... and definately on one that's lifted with some nice beefy tires.

but that little thing is just, well its ridiculous.

·
Registered
164 Posts
the bigger the stacks the smaller the appendage?
Love that comment !

Stacks are real nice on the right truck, glad to see I wasn't the only one not impressed with it.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
He's even got the "diesel" lights across the roof. Completely lame! I wonder what a 4 cylinder sounds like with big stacks?? hahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts