GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
6,660 Posts
It's electrical and will fail sooner or later. Your probably leaking Dialectric grease because the switch overheated and in your case failed to some degree, not uncommon.
Something I learned about electronics years ago was that their failure rate is about as unpredictable as a woman.
Check the fuses to make sure it didnt take any of those out with it, it should but for some strange reason this doesnt always happen (again like a woman unpredictable).
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.