GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Trailblazerclub.com, a site that I hope will be used as a tool to expand the enjoyment of being a Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy enthusiast.

Feel free to jump in, ask questions, give answers, discuss how-to-fixes or provide any other information that you think is relevant to the community as a whole.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yeah, I agree. I think the TB and the Envoy are sharp looking rides.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking to "pimp" the ride out with protective gear, like push bars and hitch bars... any feedback on that? It might help to add that I recently lost my 04 Chev. Malibu to a wreck.. the main reason I got the 05 TB

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: RE: Great styling on the TB / Envoy

rich120 said:
I'm looking to "pimp" the ride out with protective gear, like push bars and hitch bars... any feedback on that? It might help to add that I recently lost my 04 Chev. Malibu to a wreck.. the main reason I got the 05 TB
You're another one of these guys from New York that's going to take care of some business with a Chevy. Allright.

I'm looking at getting a group discount for members of the site to a couple of different aftermarket companies. Maybe can get 10% of stuff. I'll let everyone know if/when I pull down some deals.

·
Registered
26 Posts
RE: Re: RE: Great styling on the TB / Envoy

That would be awesome. Let us know what you come up with.

Rich, sorry to hear about your wreck man, that sucks. I don't blame you for wanting to beef up your TB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts