GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, names dylan and i just purchased a 2011 silverado lt z71 i never thought i would own a truck but now that i have on i think it will be very hard to own anything else so far ive done K&N drop in filter, flowmaster 50 series catback exhaust, twin rockford fosgate 10 inch subs in the rear, 5000k visionpro hid kit for low beam and 5000k for fog lights, all stickers pin stripes and rear bowtie removed, led dome lights and reading lights from putco and thinking of projectors next currently statione din jacksonville fl with the coast guard aviation...aaaand im spent

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club... Thank you for your service in the Coast Guard!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
welcome to the club..

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hows it going Dylan? You can call me Tom, great to have you here. Sounds like you have a nice truck and a good setup. Thank you for looking out for us in the Coast Guard. :great:

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Dylan & thanks for your service!!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club Dylan..

·
Registered
944 Posts
It sounds like your having no trouble adjusting to the crazy desire to customize your truck. What made you want to get a truck?? I'm assuming it wasn't because you are a fan of the MPGs. Were you surprised at how comfortable the new trucks are, or are you accustomed to driving an SUV w/ a similar ride type? My Sierra was a Z71 all terrain edition, now I have a 2011 silverado, no z71 but still drives pretty smooth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks all for the welcome comments I really appreciate them all

AMac= the ideas keep on rolling in one at a time, i have an escalade leather wrapped shift lever on its ways and some tahoe 20's soon to follow
i originally was set on a new camaro when i started looking. It was all depending on where my next station was, turned out to be washington with the weather here and my liking for outdoor activities a truck seemed the best choice and i couldnt be happier with my decision i drove it from florida to northern washington state, nothing but comfort

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the site! Thanks for serving in the coast guard, in addition for watching out for foreign threats to our coasts you all are always there when needed. As a guy who enjoys his time on a boat with a fishing rod, you guys are appreciated.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Welcome to GMTC site

1 - 19 of 19 Posts