GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Gang
I used to be a member here when the "old server" was in place. I'm back again. ::gasp: I have a 94 'Burb WT1500 2WD. It was rather "neglected" when I got it in a trade back in May 07. See pic below, when I got it, it did NOT have the wheels or window tint on it...

Heres a pic after some "mods"....

Mods include drilled & vented fron rotors, 2" drop spindles (from a forum member here), 5" rear drop, cowl hood, grille/headlamp/bumper change, Billet inserts for grille & bumper, rear roll pan (from another forum member here) and some under hood "jewelery. Next on the "hit parade" is 2 1/2" dual exhaust w/DynoMax muffs and the body work & paint. This will wind up being my "daily driver", yet with a twist. I might make it a "phantom" truck (i.e. "Yenko Xtreme") or something along those lines..... Whaddya think??

Best Regards from Daytona Beach (It was 80 here today)
Larry

·
Registered
717 Posts
:sign0016: to the site :great:

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
:sign0016:Huh, PM me your old user name. I guess it's Welcome back? ;-)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:sign0016:Huh, PM me your old user name. I guess it's Welcome back? ;-)
Hi Steve
You have a PM, just like you asked for.:gasp:

·
Registered
284 Posts
:sign0016: and WOOOW to the pic of your vehicals. What Creativity !! Glad to have you back. Sorry I'm not in Florida.
Nice to have someone that likes their puppies. Good looking group.
Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE! New pic!

Hi Gang
Heres a pic after the latest round of "mods". :biggrin: The 2 1/2 inch duals & DynoMax mufflers are now on, along with 2 tone paint.:neutral: Not sure yet about the black/white paint scheme. Might go with a "hunny gold" instead of the white with the black top, aka "Smokey Yunick" style. Whaddya think Gang?

Larry

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Lookin good! I just read in your sig about your slot cars. I have all mine from the early 70's as well as a few track sets.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Welcome Back Aboard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts