GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have a nav. unit and want to be able to put in directions while they are moving, and play DVD's while you are moving?

If we can get 20 ordered they will be $175 they are $249 normally

here is the site http://www.coastaletech.com/GMLOCKPICK.htm

[FONT=arial, Arial, Helvetica]
MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC UNBLOCK OF YOUR DVD OR AUX INPUT PICTURE - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS
[/FONT][FONT=arial, Arial, Helvetica]
INPUT ADDRESSES, MANAGE YOUR ROUTE, POINTS OF INTEREST, ETC. WITHOUT RESTRICTION
[/FONT]
XM CATEGORY SCROLLING UNLOCKED ALONG WITH ALL OTHER RADIO AND CD PLAYER RESTRICTIONS UNLOCKED
[/FONT]
ONSTAR ON SCREEN DIALING UNLOCKED
[/FONT]
COMPLETE PLUG-N-PLAY HARNESS, 12V ACCESSORY OUTPUT AND VIDEO CONNECTION INCLUDED FOR ADDITIONAL VIDEO INPUT - REAR VIEW CAMERA, BABY CAM OR TO MAKE A VIDEO INPUT ON VEHICLES WHICH DO NOT HAVE DVD PLAY CAPABILITY OR AUX INPUTS.
[/FONT]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lockpick

Wish I would of known sooner about all these added accessories. I bought my nav unit from ebay and I received the wrong one. I have lost all onstar and xm capabilities. Emailed the seller and one should be here next week along with the additional wiring.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Stock out of a Yukon. I have figured out why no OnStar (need VSS harness). As for XM I dont beleive this one has the capabilities. Talked to seller and another one is being sent on Monday.

:glasses:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested - would they be mailing them out individually -- or to one of us who has
to the redistribute?

What would they ask for the GMX320 instead of the Gen4?

thanks,

m

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
well i'm sure they will mail individually if we can order 20 the gen 4 wil be $175. I have one allready i picked it up from a guy for $120 shipped

Doesn't seem like there is much intrest though

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
there is one on ebay a gen 4 right now. I just sent a email to them to see what our options are. as soon as i hear back i will let you all know...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts