GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shooting At Virginia Tech Kills Almost Two Dozen!

It has been reported 21 people have been killed at Virgina Tech campus in Blacksburg, Virginia on Monday, including the gunman.

When police rushed to the scene (top left) they were too late. At least 20 more were wounded by the time help arrived.

The school is in a lockdown and students have been told to stay away from the windows.

The motive for the incident isn't clear.

Man-o-man WTH is going on! To many First person shooter games? Ozzy Osborne music?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
It has been reported 21 people have been killed at Virgina Tech campus in Blacksburg, Virginia on Monday, including the gunman.

When police rushed to the scene (top left) they were too late. At least 20 more were wounded by the time help arrived.

The school is in a lockdown and students have been told to stay away from the windows.

The motive for the incident isn't clear.

Man-o-man WTH is going on! To many First person shooter games? Ozzy Osborne music?
Too many FPS.
You don't live near any tall towers do you?

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Very shocking! I was on a demo all day long and just checked the news. Very sad, my heart weeps. I blame a lot, a lack of respect for human life is at the top of the list. Multicultuarlism isn't necessarily a good thing if another culture/belief system doesn't value life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts