GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I got mine from LMC Truck adn I love them. They are all clear with blue bulbs... I paid about 300 total with all the lights, bulbs, etc

LMCtruck.com

·
Registered
82 Posts
well for some reason it says "projector" and unless the picture doesnt match the product those lights dont have projectors...i dont see any reason why a HID system wouldnt work in that housing since that is the same set up as stock just with halo's and led's....HID's run cooler than halogen so you dont have to worry about melting anything you would just have to find out what bulb type is in the housing and go from there..

Good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought the same ones minus the led turn signals and they are the black housing. But yeah they say that they r the projector but when i got them they were not. And the instructions r crap. I had to figure it out on my own.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Ther problem is that there probably isnt enough depth to the housing to accomodate an HID bulb. HID bulbs are a little longer then halogen ones...

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Triton is correct in what he said, I have had these headlight completely torn apart before and there is no spare room depth wise. I guess if you got them to work, you would still have a fogging problem with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts