GM Truck Club Forum banner

Have all of the Canadians dug out yet?

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Cableguy 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Southern New Brunswick, is starting to feel like spring. The parking lot piles of snow are almost gone, the pot holes have arrived, the golf courses will open soon. I took the t-shirt off last week, the long sleeve winter shirt will go this week and spring jackets will come out next week. :party:

#4 ·
Southern New Brunswick, is starting to feel like spring. The parking lot piles of snow are almost gone, the pot holes have arrived, the golf courses will open soon. I took the t-shirt off last week, the long sleeve winter shirt will go this week and spring jackets will come out next week. :party:
You took the t-shirt off last week? Hope you go to a tanning booth or you're going to blind people. haha. I think you meant that you got them out of storage maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

You bet, all cleaned up for our road trip to Wisconsin Dells
Looking good!

#5 ·
You took the t-shirt off last week?
!
Haha, no, we build up the layers in the fall, the t-shirts go under the flannel, or wool shirts; so as it warms in the spring, the t-s come off first, then the heavy shirts a few weeks later. By the first of may, we're into light weight summer cotton shirts.

We go from winter to warm spring in 2, or 3 weeks, clothes get changed to match the seasons.

This is just me, before I retired, when I rode a desk, the only change from winter to summer was long sleeves to short sleeves and lighter thinner suits in the summer, of course, you have a heavy coat in the winter.

#6 ·
OK, I get it now. I grew up in Washington State so im not unfamiliar with the concept of layering. I just never dropped the tshirt first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.