GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
sweet headlights, i just put clear blinkers on mine, probably wont post any pics until the truck is pretty much finished as far as looks go

·
Registered
225 Posts
nice!!! how do they light up at night can you you see a big difference?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Some pics of the new Halo Headlights for the 07 Silverado. I will take some at night at post later.
Cool..so which black ones exactly are those? I've seen a few different types like that on ebay, some with an eyebrow LED, some without large reflectors, some with smaller ones...

Take some night pics and take better pics for us, straight on views..and wash that truck too! lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Night pics of Halo Projection Lights

Here are some night pics of the lights. The lights are brighter than the regular OEM lights and they shine higher than regular lights. For me that is the biggest difference besides how they look. You can see much further and a lot better angle. And there was no point to wash the truck then because it was gonna rain the next night.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wow it looks pretty cool. I was debating on getting them because I though it was more for looks but if you say Their is a difference then I need to get some quick

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the rings, the 2 LED's, and the eyebrow all hooked up to the low beams so mine are on at all times. You can hook them up to the brights if you like. I would like to hook them to the parking lights but in order to do that you would have to cut wires and I didn't want to do that. The headlights I bought just came with 3 extra sets of wires for the rings, LED's, and eyebrow.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone know if you can get headlights to fit the NBS 2008 GMC?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those look real clean. I wanna add the same ones to my 06 silverado, My pant is sandstone (dark gray). Was any additional wiring required? Thoughts if it would look good?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.