GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every body again, i have two questions>

the first one is anybody know how i can check the system than change cold to hot temperature inside cabin. When my truck is tempered, the air inside cabin always remain cold, with 3 speeds on the control panel. i cleaned all of engine hoses relationed with climate system.

The second one is about how i can check the correct functionaling of the fuel pump. i know the pressure control valve near to pcv valve but i don't know the correct pressure or if there is another way to check the pump.

Thank you every body

"visit atacam desert"

·
Super Moderator
1,567 Posts
The second one is about how i can check the correct functionaling of the fuel pump. i know the pressure control valve near to pcv valve but i don't know the correct pressure or if there is another way to check the pump.
Which engine? I know on my '98 5.7, the standard tests for the fuel pump involve measuring the fuel pressure. On mine, the spec is that the pressure should come up to ~60 psi to start, and stay up near that value while the engine is running. I'm pretty sure all the '97 gasoline engines should be the same. I don't know anything about the diesels.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts