GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Im new to truck ownership. I have a 2003 chevy silverado 1500 4wd extended cab 8' bed. I love my truck. Needs some body work. Not serious. I have qurstions on mods from inside to outside. All welcomes are appreciated. Im a nurse at columbia hospital in new york city. I do a lot of atv riding. That was the main purpose of getting my truck.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club !!

·
Registered
52 Posts
another New Yorker... i like it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes fellas. I know a little something about automotive. Im a nurse now but worked as a tech for honda and mitsubishi for 11yrs. Needed a consistant check so ow ima nurse. Lol. But anyway. I got my truck and i wanna lift it. Wanna start with blocks and keys. I'd like to know if i can put 4" blocks in the rear and 4" torsion keys in the front without drastic mods. I have a set of 22" wheels im waiting to put on. But i want a good amount of space between the tires and wheel well. By the way tires are nitto 305/50r22

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

What part you from. Im reppin rockland county
another new yorker... I like it

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the club. Post the thread in Wheels and Suspension section it will get alot more views and replies. As far as 4" torsion keys I dont know if its possible I got 2.25" out of my torsion keys for the front end. Good Luck.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Ok Ok Where in Rockland are you?? I'm here too.....

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Welcome aboard from Suffolk.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes fellas. I know a little something about automotive. Im a nurse now but worked as a tech for honda and mitsubishi for 11yrs. Needed a consistant check so ow ima nurse. Lol. But anyway. I got my truck and i wanna lift it. Wanna start with blocks and keys. I'd like to know if i can put 4" blocks in the rear and 4" torsion keys in the front without drastic mods. I have a set of 22" wheels im waiting to put on. But i want a good amount of space between the tires and wheel well. By the way tires are nitto 305/50r22

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

What part you from. Im reppin rockland county

i live close to albany

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank-you for the welcome. I will close to Albany Saturday. I will be riding atv up the with my son.
i live close to albany

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!
I c u have a bed cover. IM looking for one. Have any ideas.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts