GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Clayton and I am 25 from Southampton County VA. I have owned a 1995 GMC Jimmy for 5 years now and just moved up to a 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4x4, big change from the V6 to the V8. I have some experience working on the V6 Vortec, I tried to do most of the work to the Jimmy on my own, so I might be able to help out with questions concerning that. Other than that I am looking forward to meeting some more Chevy enthusiasts.

·
Registered
284 Posts
:sign0016: aboard, There is lots to read here. you'll like the v-8. I like em. So what is a Industial Medic. You work on people with wrenches? I figured the FF stood for you occupation Fire Fighter, that's you interest. Your probly a real Safe person to have around.
Welcome !
Jay - ex Navy Corpman, Search and Rescue.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Industrial Medic...

:sign0016: aboard, There is lots to read here. you'll like the v-8. I like em. So what is a Industial Medic. You work on people with wrenches? I figured the FF stood for you occupation Fire Fighter, that's you interest. Your probly a real Safe person to have around.
Welcome !
Jay - ex Navy Corpman, Search and Rescue.
I work at a Paper Mill in South East VA. Industrial medic is the fancy title for someone who sits on there ass all day and hands out band-aids.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site Clayton. Nice looking Silverado you got there:great:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey whats up by chance have you added any parts to your truck?
I have not added anything to it yet...figured I'd make a couple of payments first. But I bought it used and it came with a 3" body lift Nerf Bars, 18" Eagle Alloy Rims, 33/12.50 Nitto Tires, and Gibson Exhaust. The first few things I plan to do are a cold air intake and headers. I will take pics as I get things going and post them as I can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts