GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Name is Manny, just traded in my 2002 SS Camaro for a 2008 1500 Z71 silverado. Hurt like hell to let it go but i needed something more functional for my hobbies. Hunting, Fishing, plus winters are crappy around here. Got a great deal though basically from 34000 to 26xxx financed. So i was pretty happy about that. I think what gm is doing for the military with the discounts is pretty awesome. :great: Originally from Houston, TX currently living in Missouri.

:glasses:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Hi,
Name is Manny, just traded in my 2002 SS Camaro for a 2008 1500 Z71 silverado. Hurt like hell to let it go but i needed something more functional for my hobbies. Hunting, Fishing, plus winters are crappy around here. Got a great deal though basically from 34000 to 26xxx financed. So i was pretty happy about that. I think what gm is doing for the military with the discounts is pretty awesome. :great: Originally from Houston, TX currently living in Missouri.

:glasses:
Welcome to the site! Glad you've got something more practical for yourself!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:sign0016: man!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
It does suck to have to let an awesome sports car go. But these trucks do a good job of making you forget about any previous vehicles. :)

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
717 Posts
:glasses:welcome to the site

·
Registered
241 Posts
:sign0016:Glad to have another out here on the Lunatic Frindge!!! Yeah the winters in MO pretty well stink!! You will have a lot more fun in the truck!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts