GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. I am a new truck owner from Southern California, Camp Pendleton in particular. I recently picked up a 2007 Chevy 1500, 4.8L 2WD regular cab/ bed. I currently am serving in the Navy as an Electronics Technician. This is my first truck after owning several compacts, mostly Civics or Mazdas. I already started doing a little work on it, with some interior electronics including indash Nav, bluetooth, and a set of aftermarket speakers. Just hoping to pick up some helpful hints from people who know a lot more about trucks then myself. Haven't really decided what all I am going to do with the truck, but I never was a fan of stock. Truck.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome to the Club!! Sharp lookin' ride, especially with the bike in the back. I spent many years on Camp Del Mar and sponging rides off of Naval Ships (LSTs to be specific). Thank you for your service and enjoy the beautiful scenery for the time you are there.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club. Nice looking ride. God bless you for your service!!!!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club, good looking truck...

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C ! THANKS for your SAERVICE!!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club. Nice truck and bike.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome to the club the truck and bike looks good

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome to the Club! You are in the right place to pick up all the info you need for your ride. Enjoy Camp Pendelton, I have some great memories of the place from more than a few years back.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Nik & thanks for your service!!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts