GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

My name is Matt, and I live in Phoenix,AZ. I recently purchased a 1977 c20 cheyenne camper special. 350 AT. I dont have pics, but here is the link from the dealer I purchased it from in WA.

http://www.dragers.com/photos.php?sku=dgt8003&desc=1

I do have a question tho, I am unable to locate the camper wiring!!! It is possible that for some reason it doesn't have any? I thought all camper specials had the camper hook ups? My old man had a 78 CS, and his camper wiring was being the rear cab, near the front of the bed.

Does anyone have any pics of their camper hookups/? I hope I don't have to pay to get it wired for a cabover camper.

Thanks again.

Matt

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, Matt. Sorry I can't help you with your wiring, but I'm sure someone on the site can.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club! Matt. Try posting your ? in the Tech Talk and Modification section,you should get some answers there.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Welcome aboard Matt! X2 on the tech section posting for answers. A whole lot more people will see it there and you are bound to get some answers.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome to the Club!!!!

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
welcome to the club

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Welcome to the Club!!

·
Registered
1997 Chevy Cheyenne K3500, cc, lb, dly, dzl, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66
276 Posts
Welcome to the club, Matt!!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts