GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i'm lauren, i live in buffalo and just this past monday i bought a 2008 silverado z71. it's my first chevy truck and i absolutely love it! i'll being doing some mods very very soon so hopefully i can get some suggestions or advice on what to get. thanks!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
:sign0016:to thr Lunatic Frindge!!! I see that more and more young ladies are discovering trucks and that is cool:great: You will find that everyone here is more than willing to help get you on your way! Just let us know your plans and post some pics:glasses:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Welcome to the site! :sign0016:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site Lauren!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:sign0016: to the site lauren and congrats on the new truck!! where do you go to school??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone! pete95: i go to niagara county community college for radiology and i'm glad to see there are girls here too chevybaby!

·
Registered
164 Posts
HI Lauren, Welcome to the site ! I found the site shortly after I bought my first Chevy Truck also! Maybe we will see each other on the Niagara Section !

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Welcome, Welcome! :sign0016:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Welcome Lauren! I joined this site after I bought my truck just two months ago and it's been a huge help! If you have any questions, this is the place to start looking for answers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts