GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea the guy that did the exhaust is a big believer in them so thats basically all he uses but dont worry i am gonna make it sound real real deep. btw what does everyone think the best sounding muffler for this engine is?

·
Super Moderator
3,521 Posts
even though I've never heard one on a chevy 350, I'm going to say flowmasters would be good, what series, I'm not sure....

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Does it have true duel exhaust? On my 87 Blazer, I put duel exhaust with glasspacks on it in the mid 90's. Years later after they get burned out the get loud and sound terrible so I switched to Flowmasters (not sure which series either) but it sounds awesome! I'm sure it would sound even better if I had headers. Welcome to the site and good luck with your Burb!

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Does it have true duel exhaust? On my 87 Blazer, I put duel exhaust with glasspacks on it in the mid 90's. Years later after they get burned out the get loud and sound terrible so I switched to Flowmasters (not sure which series either) but it sounds awesome! I'm sure it would sound even better if I had headers. Welcome to the site and good luck with your Burb!
I'm with Darcy, Flowmasters...check it out
http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/sound.html

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I'm with Darcy, Flowmasters...check it out
http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/sound.html
Nice sound bytes.
I think I'm going to go with flowmasters when I get my engine done.
But I'm torn. I like the 70 series, at idle, but the 50's sound good under acceleration. 70's sound like they may be a bit much under accel. I'll have to keep listening...maybe the 70's will grow on me.:cool:

·
Registered
4,163 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,521 Posts
I'm liking the agressive tone of the 40 series delta flow, but at the same time, I don't want to be hearing it too too much inside the truck. But I still want the nice loud agressive sound on the outside as I leave somewhere. I'm thinking the 40 Delta Flow is going to be the happy medium between the full-fledged 40 seres and the 40 super and a mellower and quieter 50 or 60 series.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.