GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a proud owner of a 99 GMC Yukon. Its has a little lift, nice big tires, headers and dual exhuast. I freaking love it!

I have a PROBLEM though....my ac and heater sux! The heater only works when I am going 70+ mph and only is hot for maybe a minute. The ac does the exact same thing. I have put freon in it...nothing happened. I changed out the Heater Valve...still no heat. Then under the driver dash I found that the Blend Door Actuator arm was loose so I put the little plastic deals and spring bake in the arm...again nothing. No heat no ac. It blows great though.

Im so frustrated with this i went through the winter with no heat and now summer time I need ac.

Please help me out!

Krystal J.
Texas

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
WElcome aboard. you may be best off posting this question in the general tech section.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Welcome Krystal! I am sure another member with chime in with some answers for you.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Welcome to GMTC! It sounds like you have an AWESOME ride! I can't help you with your question but I suggest that you post it in one of the tech forums. You should have better luck getting a response there. Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome to the Club!! Weird problem...I hope you find an answer soon....I'm interested in seeing what the possible problem(s) could be.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Krystal

·
Registered
539 Posts
welcome 2 the club, sorry i have no answers

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

are the heater/ac controls electric or manual(push button/digital or dials/sliders)cause it could be the control module

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club I'm sure someone can help you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts