GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm from Los Angeles, I own a 04 Trailblazer. Bought it new, it now has 130,xxx mi. It has had just the weirdest (I think) issues. At approx 32,xxx, had the Master Cylinder replaced. At the same time had radio & ac unit replaced due to the lighting going out. New units didnt last that long, they work, but lighting has gone out again. A little after warranty expired (36,xxx) had front display with speedometer, gas/battery/temp controls replaced. Had 1 seatbelt buckle replaced, which was supposed to fix airbag warning light, but didnt. Now dealing with rebuilt transmission problems (separate post on that problem in powertrain forum). And have on going small electrical issues. It has been frustrating, but in between fixes-some thing seems to come up every year & a half- I've had great road trips. Hopefully this transmission problem will be corrected so I can get at least 1 more year out of it. Thanks for listening & thanks for having this forum, great place, great information

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome, hope you get it all straightened out

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Blue

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome to the Club! Hope you get everyhting straighten out. What part of L.A. are you from? I'm a transplant from the West Side.

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome!!!!