GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a bit of help.

Was replacing the fuel pump in our 98 suburban. We didn't have the tool to get the fittings of the old pump, so we busted the plastic pieces off the old pump and were working on extracting the piece inside the fittings, and poked a hole into the braided portion of the fuel line. This is the line that goes into the pump at the port marked "R".

Where can I get a new hose, I'm assuming Oreillys/Autozone won't have something like this, but you never know. Any part numbers?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.