GM Truck Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a set of wheels off of ebay for my Burb. They are American Eagle Alloys in size 16x8 8 Lug. The guy had them sitting in his backyard for a few years and they were in real bad shape. I bought all 4 of them with local pickup for $103.00 :twisted:. I spent a long time polishing the wheels with Mothers and a powerball to get them back into shape, I think they look pretty damm good now.

I have the choice of either using the chrome lugnuts and caps that came with the wheels or something that I found by accident while messing around. I took the center cap off of the factory Burb wheels I have and laid it on the new wheels just playing but man I said damm that looks good! So I am checking what other peoples opinions are, maybe it doesnt really look as good as I think it does. :) I asked my wife but she said she doesnt really care and a wheel is a wheel to her :roll:

Here are the pictures:

The picture below is the condition the wheels were in when I picked them up

This picture is the rims cleaned up with the chrome caps and lugs

Here is the picture with the factory checy caps on the new wheels (My favorite)

The pictures dont seem to do the wheels justice, they really cleaned up nice and look great in person. Now I just need to get a set of 265's for em. :)

Let me know what you guys think, OEM caps or Aftermarket?

Thanks
Rc

·
Registered
52 Posts
RE: Help me choose center cap for my new wheels.

i would go for the one with the chevy on it, as long as you have a chevy and not a gmc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.