My 06 envoy xl denali is problem after problem.right now i have ticking lifters.i bought new but cant it started to take to garage.it acts like theres no battery,i changed battery and nothing.my key is now stuck in ignition
1. What motor do you have?
2. How many miles?
3. What is the current voltage at the battery terminals?
4. Turn on your headlights, are they bright or dim?
5. If they are bright, do they dim dramatically when trying to start the Envoy?
6. Are the battery cables loose at the battery, do you see any blue-green or white powdery corrosion at the battery cable ends?
What condition is the negative battery cable connection at the frame rail / motor?
7. Was there any prior electrical problems leading up to this "No Crank" condition? Any prior slow cranking?
8. Has somebody worked in the engine bay in the last year or so?
9. Frequency of oil changes, oil viscosity weight, is the oil basic or synthetic?
10. What is the oil pressure indicating when at idle warm?
11. Does anybody else drive this Envoy?
A forum community dedicated to all General Motors truck owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, lift kits, wheels, tires, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!