GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed headers on my truck and these are the codes that came up any idea? Or how can i get rid of them…

·
Registered
‘01 Silverado 2500HD 8.1/Allison 5sp xcab long bed
3,612 Posts
Howdy and welcome.

Did you leave the O2 sensors in the exhaust system?

Oh, it also helps to put your truck info in your signature.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New to here lol but its a 2015 silverado and the only o2 sensors i have on are the ones at the end of each headers other than that no i got it tuned and everything but thats the only thing that comes up as codes i tried to clear them but they still come up

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
I would say you burnt/damaged the wiring going to the O2 sensors

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
repair what's broken? undo, cut, splice, solder, whatever it takes. but you first have to look. with that scanner you should be able to test the O2 sensors. I can with my cheap scanner anyways.

what do those codes even mean? I'm not guna look them up and I sure as hell dont have any of them memorized.

Al

·
Registered
82 Posts
New to here lol but its a 2015 silverado and the only o2 sensors i have on are the ones at the end of each headers other than that no i got it tuned and everything but thats the only thing that comes up as codes i tried to clear them but they still come up
And they will continue to come up until you correct the faults in the heater and voltage circuits on Sensor 1 on Bank 1, i.e. Bad O2 sensor, damaged wiring or faulty connection.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts